PLEASE NOTE: Always consult a physician before starting weight loss and exercise regimes. Information found on this website is meant to support and not replace the relationship with your physician. Our online programs are intended for people age 18 and over who are not pregnant or breastfeeding. We intend to guide you in your quest to become healthier. If you are an onsite member we have a physician that can consult with you regarding your health care needs. For our on-line/phone members we recommend that you consult with your physician prior to starting our program. Not all exercises or activities are suitable for everyone. If you feel discomfort or pain, stop. The instructions and advice presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical or psychological counseling.
Let's get the Disclaimer out of the way:
By registering for www.theritebite.com (NOTE that www.theritebite.com refers to the web site itself, The Rite Bite Wellness Center, Inc., The Rite Bite Wellness Center Coaching, and anyone associated with the site, either through giving advice, writing articles and providing content.), you certify that you have received consent from your physician to participate in the programs, workouts, and exercises to be provided by www.theritebite.com. In addition, you agree to the following terms and conditions. The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be amended or modified at any time. Any amendments or modifications will be posted on our web site. Your continued usage after such changes are posted constitutes acceptance of each revised provision of the Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or any revised Agreement, please refrain from using our website.
But wait, there's more:
www.theritebite.com is not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through Www.theritebite.com. If you engage in any exercise program you receive through www.theritebite.com, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
We try to provide only the most helpful and accurate information, but we cannot verify, endorse or vouch for the information, services or recommendations available through www.theritebite.com. www.theritebite.com is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, or correct use of information you receive through www.theritebite.com, or for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through the site.
Some of our members will make their email addresses available if they wish to converse with others users with similar interests and/or goals. If you use this information, you agree not to transmit "spam" or other unwanted solicitations, or any material that is harassing, threatening, racially offensive, obscene, abusive, harmful, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, infringing of another's intellectual property rights, or illegal. Members found using email information in this manner will be stripped of their membership. www.theritebite.com is not responsible for the content of email messages sent by its members or from a third party.
Message boards on the The Rite Bite Wellness Center website will contain information that can be posted and viewed by anyone on the internet. The Rite Bite Wellness Center does not endorse any information posted on the message boards. Please consult a physician or other relevant expert (depending on the nature of the information) before practicing anything you read on the message boards or using any information from the boards. The Rite Bite Wellness Center is not responsible for the information posted on the boards or for editing any factual errors or making any type of corrections to information presented on the message boards. Any action taken by a viewer of the boards based on information presented on the boards is at your own risk and could be dangerous or life-threatening.
In using our Message Boards you agree to follow our Community Guidelines which includes these provisions:
- Respect everyone’s opinions. Even though you might not agree with someone, that doesn’t mean they are wrong or deserve to be belittled. Remember that what works for you may not work for everyone else. Give everyone the same courtesy you would expect in return.
- No profanity or explicit content.
- No profile pictures that might be considered "inappropriate".
- No posts that could be interpreted as threatening or harassment.
- No advertising or product promotion is permitted.
- The Rite Bite Wellness Center has the right to remove a post if it does not meet these standards.
- You have the right to edit any of your posts.
- If you have started a thread (such as a journal) that you want to close, please post a message indicating "THREAD CLOSED". We do not typically delete threads on request.
- Understand that posts made by members do not necessarily reflect the views of The Rite Bite Wellness Center and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Posts submitted to the The Rite Bite Wellness Center Message Boards are not considered confidential. These posts may be used by The Rite Bite Wellness Center for any purpose without requiring permission from the originator.
- All The Rite Bite Wellness Center diet advice has been approved by a Registered Dietitian because it is considered to be a serious health issue. Because of this, please be careful about what you recommend to others, as it could be dangerous if you go outside of medically-accepted boundaries. We encourage members to help each other using the The Rite Bite Wellness Center recommendations.
This agreement covers www.theritebite.com and any other URLs and web sites administered by The Rite Bite Wellness Center Inc.
We assume members of www.theritebite.com will act responsibly and use the tools provided by www.theritebite.com in a law-abiding manner. If www.theritebite.com determines that any member is not using the system responsibly, we can and will censor, edit or block their transmissions or use of www.theritebite.com.
If you need more information contact us at email@example.com.